4) The Bible Studies and the Sunday School is really awesome!
5) There is a true love of God towards brethren in the Church.
6) Unity among brethren is always exhibited
at the Church and outside of the Church because of what we study.
7) Our children are growing with the fear and the love of God and understand the purpose of Christ’s death and His resurrection.
8) You are always there for everyone and care even more than caring for yourself.
9) You have helped by advising and explaining to all of us to read the Bible every
day in our lives and our children have been obedient and read the Bible from Genesis
to Revelation and this is something
not all churches have been able to
10) You always put yourselves in someone’s shoes especially when it comes to salvation and the needs of people as a whole.
11) You also care for the souls of people to have salvation and redemption according to the vision given to you by God, the vision Luke 4:18.
12) In terms of one’s needs, you pray to
support both physically and Spiritually, until the person or people in question are relieved from such situation.
I hope there is more to this, the reason why we are still staying in the Church, but to end this, the Spirit of God is working through the Church.
Thank you very much Pastors, and bravo.
I wish the love from you towards everyone will continue the same, and God-willing this will draw many souls to the Lord Jesus
Christ and God.
Brother Asamoah and Family